Consistently, we emphasize education and prevention. When dental work is needed, we favor conservative treatment plans and minimally invasive procedures. Biocompatibility is a must.
All of the dental work we do is 100% metal-free, BPA-free, and fluoride-free. When a patient opts to have old “silver” mercury amalgam fillings removed, we follow the strict safety protocols established by the International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology.
Our team also has a long history of working with clients who have chronic health conditions and sensitivities in which oral conditions may have played a part. We are comfortable and familiar with collaborating with integrative and naturopathic physicians, coordinating the care of our mutual patients to help them onto a path of healing.
Advanced Dental Technology at Boise Caring Dentistry
- \Low dose Cone Beam 3D Imaging (CBCT)
- \Fotona LightWalker & Solea Lasers
- \Dexis Digital X-rays
- \Trios Digital Impressions
- \Nutritional Scanning
- \Roland CAD/CAM for Same Day Crowns
- \Longevity Medical Grade Ozone Generator
- \CariVu for Early Caries Detection
- \Oral ID Cancer Screening